25 Apr Hydrokinesis training for beginners: 10 easy steps for mastering hydrokinesis
Hydrokinesis is considered to be the easiest to learn of all psychokinetic abilities. However, it is very difficult to find an instructor or mentor who will teach you hydrokinesis. Therefore, we have collected useful tips and exercises for you in this article, with which you can learn to bend the water on your own like a pro.
What is hydrokinesis?
Hydrokinesis is the ability to control and manipulate water in all shapes, amounts and forms. Basically, you have to manipulate a group of atoms in water with the power of your mind to influence its flow.
Like other subspecies of psychokinesis (telekinesis, pyrokinesis, aerokinesis, electrokinesis, cyrokinesis) hydrokinesis can also take a long time to learn. You will need a lot of patience, perseverance and time.
Why is hydrokinesis considered to be the easiest to learn?
Our bodies contain a large amount of water, about 60 percent of an adult’s body is made up of water. Being aware of this will make it easier for you to connect with water during hydrokinesis. It’s also good to know that about 71 percent of the Earth’s surface is water-covered, so if you learn this ability, you will be able to do great things. That can be a really powerful motivation.
What are the common mistakes that prevent you from mastering hydrokinesis?
To learn any psychokinetic ability, you will need belief and patience first and foremost. It’s important to believe that you are able to do this with training. If you’re skeptical and unable to convince yourself, you better not even start your hydrokinesis training.
The other common problem is impatience. If you want to master all the knowledge in one day, you will surely fail. This training takes time and you have to accept it. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
What prior training is required before starting the exercises?
Before you start practicing with water, we recommend that you incorporate meditation into your daily routine. Meditation has many benefits, so it is recommended for everyone, but especially for those who want to master a supernatural ability.
To do hydrokinesis, you need to reach a calm state of mind. You have to calm your thoughts, and focus. Meditation helps in this. You can prepare your mind by practicing meditation for about a quarter of an hour every day.
You can meditate in complete silence, but it can help if you listen to the ripples of water or the sounds of rain with calming music maybe.
1. Find a quiet place for your practice where nothing will disturb you during your practice
2. Take a large bowl of room temperature water. A transparent glass bowl is the best choice, so if you have one, use it for your exercises.
3. Sit down comfortably, close your eyes and meditate for a few minutes. When you reach a calm state of mind and feel that you fully believe in yourself, you can begin the hydrokinesis exercises.
4. Now take a look at the water and observe everything. Try to build a strong connection between you and the water. Remember that your body is made up of water and try to feel how the water is flowing all over your body.
5. Now put one of your fingers into the water. Feel the water. What is the water temperature like? How does this react to touch? Observe how water rings and waves appear on the surface of the water. Continue observation until you feel a strong connection. Remember that patience is needed as it can take a long time.
6. When you feel the connection, you can try to influence the water. Focus! First, set an easy goal for yourself: bring water rings or tiny waves to the surface of the water with the power of your mind. Imagine and command the water particles to move. You already know how it looks when moving and so it is easy to imagine.
7. Swirling is another great goal for beginners. Once the water started to swirl, command it to swirl faster and faster.
8. Once this is done, you can also try water bending. Go to the bathroom and open the tap. Try to concentrate and watch the water flow slowly from the tap. Feel the connection again.
9. Put your two hands together, focus, and gather the power of your mind into your hands. Then put your two hands around the running water and try to change its movement. Imagine the flow of water turning slightly to the left. Imagine and command it. Once you manage to achieve this, you become a water bender.
10. After all of this, you can try to control and manipulate the temperature of water, you can try to change into ice. Don’t worry if it is not working for you. This is advanced training and extremely difficult to perform.